Jefferson, North Carolina
Production Worker / Assembler
My client, located in Jefferson, North Carolina, is looking for a Production Worker / Assembler to join its team. These positions include installation, assembly, fabrication, electrical, detail, and graphics. Excellent benefits package included.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Must have close attention to details.
- Function with a minimal amount of supervision or no supervision.
- Set work priorities to meet production goals as scheduled.
- Be compliant with all rules of conduct and attendance.
- Meet standards of safety, housekeeping, and quality standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- A great attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Prefer the ability to read, write, comprehend, and verbally communicate simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Prefer the ability to read and understand drawings and layout and other written or verbal instructions presented.
- Ability to read and use linear and other measuring devices.
- Ability to perform all operations within acceptable quality and time standards.
- Familiar with the safe operation of various tools including, but not limited to, drills, screw guns, pneumatic and power tools.
- Ability to use basic math skills.
- Employee will be supervised until training is complete. This training will consist of at least 30 minutes of classroom instruction and additional on the job training as necessary.
Education and Experience:
No experience is necessary. Company will train any motivated individual who meets the established criteria.
Personal Protective Equipment Required:
- Safety glasses with side shields
- Ear plugs”
- Work gloves as necessary
- Safety shoes
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.