Global Operations Director
Global Operations Director
My client, located in Bristol, VA, is looking for a Global Operations Director to join its team. This person is an experienced operations executive who has generated significant impact in a complex, process oriented, global manufacturing business. The primary responsibility is to bring consistency and best in class practices to all processes, product standards and operational procedures in all manufacturing locations around the world. Excellent benefits package included.
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- Comfortable traveling up to 25% including internationally.
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Business Acumen
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Global Product & Process Management
- Optimize global product and production planning to drive overall profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations.
- Process specification harmonization – lead the global harmonization of process specifications ensuring global consistency and repeatability, applying best practices across all manufacturing operations.
- Product standard harmonization – lead the global harmonization of product specifications ensuring global consistency and repeatability, specifically focused on color masters, product masters and standards.
- Optimize Global asset utilization while ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Planning & Scheduling
- Develop and direct the management of the company’s warehousing and logistics that will ensure fast order processing, accurate inventory control, proper and timely receipt/stocking of goods, cost-efficient shipping direct to customers and effective processing of returns.
- Management and oversight of all global Inventory – coordinating with local management to ensure proper RAW, WIP and FG inventory levels to ensure best in class service to our customers while achieving lowest overall cost.
- Vendor Management for major raw material at the operations level.
- Annual planning for major raw material and global capacities.
- Manage logistics and outbound transportation processes, negotiate all freight programs -small package, LTL, TL, Ocean Container, Air, etc. Improve and implement processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
- Operational Control
- Establish KPIs for operations, measure and analyze performance, and recommend and lead solution implementation.
- Focus on continuous operational improvement, benchmarks against best practices, lead teams to deliver best in class performance.
- Interact regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure that company’s operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.