Newton, North Carolina
My client, located in Newton, North Carolina, is looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join its team. Excellent benefits package included.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in building, infrastructure, industrial/manufacturing maintenance.
- Prior experience in project management.
- Prior experience managing outside contractors.
- Project management degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in various Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledgeable in project management, maintenance management software.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, work independently, and give direction to others.
- Ability to create work instructions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate facilities, grounds, and infrastructure maintenance for plant and distribution center.
- Respond to applicable work order requests.
- Create and implement preventative maintenance schedules for buildings, grounds, safety inspections, and infrastructure.
- Manage outside contractors including but not limited to fire protection, roofing, HVAC, janitorial, and recycling contractors.
- Collaborate with project manager/s and coordinate minor renovations and office readiness for staff members.
- Participate in safety and environmental activities/projects.
- Test fire protection equipment, boiler, emergency lighting, and cooling water chemicals among others.
- Manage assigned projects.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.