Newton, North Carolina
Executive Administrative Assistant
My client, located in Newton, North Carolina, is looking for an Administrative Assistance to join its team. The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the CEO and members of the Leadership Team. The Administrative Assistant will serve as the receptionist for the Corporate Headquarters and will work independently and be well organized, flexible and focused on a variety of administrative responsibilities. The Administrative Assistant will interact with staff at all levels of the organization in a professional and efficient manner while performing duties in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality. Excellent benefits package included.
- 5+ years in an administrative support role.
- Associates degree in business or related field preferred.
- Solid experience scheduling travel arrangements and using an online travel system; to include experience with domestic and international travel requirements.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent calendar management skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administrative support including but not limited to preparation of correspondence, internal reports, scheduling.
- Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external individuals, consultants, vendors and/or other company relationships, to include direct coordination with the parent group in Germany.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Assist with the preparation of presentation materials, documents, reporting.
- Maintain confidential data, files, records.
- Daily office administrative functions include incoming/outgoing mail and maintenance of the mailroom requirements; on and off-site event planning and caterings; scheduling of meetings and conference room preparation; receptionist and switchboard duties.
- Expense reporting and travel arrangements and reservations for the Leadership team as needed.
- Other administrative functions as assigned.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.