Gastonia, North Carolina
My client, located in Gastonia, North Carolina, is looking for a CNC Programmer to join its team. Excellent benefits package included.
- High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a comparable role.
- Ability to read and understand necessary measuring equipment (dial calipers, depth micrometers, thread gauges).
- Work with hands using hand tools, saws, etc.
- Advanced competency reading blueprints/sketches.
- Advanced knowledge of tooling required to operate machinery.
- CAD/CAM experience.
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience with OSP/Fanuc controls.
- Excellent time management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set-up, program and maintain CNC lathe and milling machines.
- Install and operate all programs on CNC machines.
- Operate and maintain several pieces of manufacturing machinery, including turret lathes, 6” Goss machines, 1-2-3 Goss machines, chap saw, cold saw, drill presses, and CNC lathes and mills.
- Follow work instructions, drawings, established quality standards, and established safety protocols.
- Meet defined production expectations.
- Manages workload/output and ensures quality expectations are met.
- Recommends tooling/equipment purchases to improve production, quality, and time savings.
- Assist with inventory by counting and writing tags.
- Ability to program manually or utilize CAD/CAM software for program development.
- Optimize programs as needed to increase efficiency.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.